IllFonic, the studio behind the game Friday the 13th: The Game, announced that it has entered into a partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment and Fox to launch the Predator: Hunting Grounds game on the PlayStation 4 platform next year.
"We are great fans of this IP and this has made us closely examine all aspects of the game to make sure we remain faithful to this world. Fox was an incredible part of that process, "said Charles Brungardt, Chief Executive Officer of IllFonica.
It is an asymmetric multiplayer game in which a group of players will have the goal of solving paramilitary missions, while one player will have the opportunity to control the Predator and catch other players.
Just a few days after they revealed their plans for BlizzCon this year, Blizzard announced their participation in the second big gaming event, Gamescom 2019. In fact, we have found out that there will be none at all.
Blizzard officially confirmed that it will skip Gamescom 2019, which is held this summer. As the main reason for their release from one of the biggest gaming events of the year, they cited the problems within the company that resulted in hundreds of cancellations.
On the other hand, we can expect all the information about their upcoming projects during the upcoming E3 Fair and the aforementioned BlizzCon, which will be held in Anaheim on November 1st and 2nd.
4/27/2019 0 Comments
Although such a thing we did not expect, now we have received official confirmation - PlayStation 5 will definitely not go out during the next 12 months.
Sony Interactive Entertainment officially confirmed during their latest financial conference that their next-gen console will not go safely until May 2020. This further coincides with all of the analyst's predictions, as well as current Sony plans that include intense support for the current PlayStation 4.
Taking into account that it is unlikely that the PlayStation 5 will be released during the summer of next year, this in part means that we would be able to see it before the end of 2020 at the earliest, and we will not even write off the possibility of going out during the first quarter of 2021. Except for a few more information about the new console techniques, Sony has not yet revealed anything specifically and will skip this year's E3 fair, which means it is slowly but surely being prepared for its individual activities and events. If we speculate, we believe that we will see the official presentation of his new console sometime in early 2020 - probably at a special event, as was the case with the introduction of PlayStation 4 during the PSX, but we will not be surprised even if we wait for the same all the way to the next E3 fair. Until then, Sony's current console is still in the power of the market, and on it, we should play several other great exclusives - The Last of Us: Part II, Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima are just some of them.
The World War Z action game has arrived on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platform on April 16 this year and has sold more than a million copies so far.
"Saber is extremely keen on selling gaming on all platforms. Especially on the PC, we are far ahead of expectations thanks to the support we received from the Epic Games Store, "said Matthew Karch, Chief Executive Officer of Saber Interactive.
This is a co-op game for four players inspired by the movie of the same name in 2013. It will offer six different classes: Gunslinger, Hellraiser, Slasher, Medic, Fixer and Exterminator, and players with these features will have the ability to cooperate and defend themselves from the hordes of zombies with the help of various weapons, barricades, traps, and explosives.
While the standard price of the game is € 39.99, during February this year, Saber Interactive will drop the price of the game at € 34.99 at Epic Games Store due to the convenience of revenue sharing offered by this online store.
Recently there have been rumors that the development team of Guerrilla Games has been developing the continuation of the PS4 exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn for some time. According to these same rumors, the new game is intended for Sony's next-gen console and should be on sale in 2021.
The news that the Horizon Zero Dawn 2 does not really seem to be too surprising, because it would be a real wonder that Sony and Guerrilla Games do not use the huge success of the original. What is a little surprising, is that information that the game should come out in 2021, which represents a much shorter developmental period than the original. Considering the fact that the development of the first game lasted for six years, then Horizon Zero Dawn 2 should only be available in 2023, but since the continuation of a game may very well be much shorter than the development of the original, the year in which we will see the launch of the next Sony console at the latest, it surely sounds very good to us, as well, to the continuation of the great exclusive Sony's first-party studio from the Netherlands.
According to all previous rumors, the Horizon Zero Dawn 2 could be the PS5 launch title, but there is a chance that it will appear later in the sale.
Polish studio The Farm 51 recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to create its new Chernobylite game and has now released its new gameplay trailer.
It's a single-player horror game in which a player has to survive the Chernobyl hazards, either alone or with the help of other characters within the game that have their own hidden intentions. The player will have to decide who they will trust or not in this non-linear story, and each decision will have consequences on their lives. As for the gameplay elements, Chernobylite has a big focus on developing its own equipment with which it is possible to survive the consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophe.
The Kickstarter campaign has so far raised 90.2 thousand US dollars with the help of 1.4 thousand investors, and its first major financial goal is at 100 thousand US dollars.
The studio aims to launch the game on Steam Early Access in November of this year.
More than 25 million players tried Apex Legends on all platforms, and Respawn from the studio announced they were fighting with cheats that blocked the game.
Apex Legends is currently one of the most popular games in the world, and only in the first week of this battle royale hit attracted more than 25 million players, reports VG24 / 7.
But there are many fraudsters among them, and from Respawn, through the official Reddit, they announced that they have discovered and blocked more than 16,000 'cheaters'. However, it is not known on which platform they are the most. To make the game as enjoyable to all players, Respawn opened a page where you can report other cheating players.
Additionally, if you play Apex, on Tuesday, on the official Reddit site, you will publish news about the development of the game every day.
Call of Duty: Mobile will bring us many famous folders and modes from the hit series. We will be able to play the game first in the beta on mobile phones this summer, and you can sign up for the game.
Already last year, the first announcements about the mobile version of the famous Call of Duty series were launched, and now Activision at the GDC conference officially confirmed that it will soon launch the beta for Call of Duty: Mobile.
The beta will be played in Europe and America, the game will be free and inspired by Modern Warfare and Black Ops stories. It comes to Android and iOS devices, and the first video announcement reveals how it should look graphically on the PS3 / Xbox 360 consoles.
There will also be famous multiplayer modes and hit the Nuketown, Crash and Hijacked folders. Players in the mobile version will be able to unlock some of the famous characters, but also numerous weapons, and the video announcement reveals itself and which could still get into the game. Players can register for a bet on the official website, but there is no official exit date yet, but only the summer is stated.
Google Stadia is a new streaming service that will allow top games to be played in 4K resolution like on consoles or on a computer, but without having expensive graphics cards or these devices. It only needs a fast internet connection.
After several months of the announcement, Google finally revealed its plan last night that they want to leave a big mark on the game world.
The Stadia project will come to life this year, and it's a gaming platform that will make it easy for you to play video games in top quality on your TV, cell phone or Internet browser. Basically, we'll play hits like the latest consoles through our Google Chrome. The games will run on Google's servers that will be in charge of the power that is needed for these games to run, and we will not have to think about buying the latest graphics card.
Additionally, Stadia will make it easier to connect with the games via the 'Play' button on YouTube videos. In this way, we will be able to switch from playing a game to the same game without igniting the console, running the game, and understanding that we have to download the patch ... Here Google says we will be able to enter the game in just five seconds.
Players will also have the Crowd Play option to coordinate multiplayer titles, and there's also a tool like Google's Game Assistance Assistant.
As far as the games are concerned, it will be able to run in a 4K resolution at 60 FPS and will be comparable to the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X consoles. We'll need a regular controller for playing, but Google has also introduced its own Wi-Fi controller to their data centers. It also has a streaming key on YouTube and calling the Assistant.
What should be pleasing to the players is that over 100 gaming companies have Stadia's development tools to include their games and support for this service. But Google has announced that it will bring its own titles to Stadia, which means that they are thrown into just the release of games.
Google did not reveal how much Stadia will cost, but it's not a controller.
But in this, they are not alone. Microsoft is working on its own platform for streaming games, and Sony and Nvidia already have their own services, while Amazon is also included in this market.
Fortnite Firestorm is a new mode for Battlefield V, which wants to hit hits such as Fortney, Apex or PUBG and show that they also have something to say in battle royale games. The question is whether the players will recognize it.
Battle Royale games like Apex: Legends or Fortnite is currently the main things in gaming, and Electronic Arts and Dice have discovered tonight what it will look like on Battlefield.
Firestorm is a new mode that comes to Battlefield V on Monday and should offer many elements of the Battle Royal Games. So you can count on the parachute jump in the map, reducing the area of the game, miscellaneous equipment, tasks ... Vehicles will also play a big role and there will be 17, and among them, we will also drive tanks. Battlefield V will currently offer only one battle royale map (Halvøy), but it's a huge area for playing.